Research & Development
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.
With the aim of satisfying the needs of our Customers, Documática has implemented three lines of business, designed and managed according to the criteria of quality, competitiveness, security, and flexibility.
RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Innovation is not only measured by the introduction of new functionalities, but also by the introduction of new technological paradigms. Documática's R&D strategy has evolved in this direction so that the development of new Solutions and Services addresses the current needs of our Customers:
- A new vision of knowledge about information, because accumulating information does not produce knowledge per se;
- Streamlining and simplifying business processes;
- Application interoperability;
- Manipulation of information efficiently, quickly and safely;
- Architecture flexibility.
- The experience and close contact with clients have been of vital importance in this process.
- They are offered in a scalable and functionally differentiated way.
NEW SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
- Invest in national competences with the development of “in house” solutions;
- Implementation of a philosophy of collaboration as the basis for the work of the R&TD center based on the assumption that the entities (financial, government, services, trade, and industry) share, at a functional and technological level, quite similar needs:
- Unique system for creating solutions, with design-oriented to process reengineering and operating cost reduction, providing a set of core functionalities, scalable in performance and volume, operating in different computer systems;
- The continued objective of presenting state of the art technology and software application platforms to clients for the purposes of:
- Obtaining significant operational productivity gains;
- Adding features;
- Achieving higher technological levels;
- Make changes to the legislation enforced at the time;
- Elaboration of the road map of products and services having as source the information resulting from:
- Market analysis and competing solutions: RFPs and RFIs;
- Project and annual customer satisfaction surveys;
- New functionalities developed in specific projects are integrated into the solution if there is a recurrent demand;
NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Documatica's objective is to carry out Research and Development of three New Products that we consider to be innovative and disruptive to the current “State of the Art”:
1. Info Selektor - Virtual Assistant;
2. Cognitive Capture;
3. Authenticity and Check Usability Guarantee Services.
With the use of various aspects of artificial intelligence in new products, obtaining a number of very important and significant benefits for companies is to be expected:
- Greater efficiency;
- Reduction of human error;
- Enriching information, transforming it into knowledge, which will be used appropriately in each context of business processes.